HEY HEY ALL!!
As mentioned above, we will be co-hosting this giveaway. Meaning that we are splitting all the costs and have collaborated on the prizes. There willl be three tiers with prizes listed below!
- THIRD PLACE - one Plush under $25 from the online Pokemon Center store, or two under $12 each
This site is amazing, both of us really love the keychains and plushes. If you are chosen for the third place slot, we will contact you and have you chose your items before one of us orders them!
- SECOND PLACE - one $50 amazon gift card
We both do a lot of shopping on Amazon and Ebay, but seeing as there are more options on Amazon we’re opting for a gift card!
And finally, last but not least…
The grand prize … . .
A Borderlands 2 PS Vita bundle pack
Details and Rules below!!!
- must be following both maidreport and dropdeadesu seeing as we are the two running the giveaway!!
- must reblog this for entry - you can reblog it as much as you’d like, but please do not spam your followers.
- MUST KEEP YOUR ASK BOX OPEN - There have been times where I go to tell someone they have won and I can not reach them, which means I have to chose someone else. Please, please, please if you are going to enter the giveaway make sure I have a way to get a hold of you.
- on that same topic, you must be comfortable giving out your address - otherwise we will not be able to ship these items to you.
- international shipping yes
- Winners will be chosen on December 15th. It is first come first serve. You will have 48 hours to respond once we have messaged you before we will choose someone else.
- Due to the giveaway ending near the holidays, we will communicate with you about shipping times/ect seeing as shipping can get backed up during the holidays - but we don’t want to push it out too far!!
Any questions contact me!!
Sometimes it hits me that the reason Haruka looks so damn happy to have Rin crying on his face in S1 Episode 12 is that it’s like looking at the Rin he knows again. The dumb emotional crybaby instead of the withdrawn, cold antagonist that’s been taking Rin’s place for the last 12 episodes, starting with their unpleasant reunion at the swim club. Like the creators said, S1 Rin is an outlier. And Haruka knows it. So that moment is just a "I found you, Rin" And then I get all warm fuzzies inside because Haru is so beautiful in that scene. And so relaxed and relieved. It’s probably one of the few times that Rin’s tears made him genuinely happy. Ugh, my feels for these two. I need to stop listening to the soundtrack in my car.
OK GUYS WHO ALSO NEED STIM TOYS AND THINGS TO FIDGET WITH LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT WEBSITES THAT SELL CHEAPER FIDGET PRODUCTS THAT ARE USUALLY CHEWABLE HERE IS A LIST
sensoryuniversity.com IS GREAT FOR DUCTILE SENSORY TOYS
autismshop.com HAS CHEWABLE JEWELRY AND PHONE CORD ITEMS
officeplayground.com HAS CHEAP BEANDY THINGS
therapyshoppe.com HAS ALL THE THINGS SO GO AND MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE AND YEAH
Wow, check out this great photo of nothing but carpeted stairs.
The video begins humorously as Anthony Carbajal, a photographer, dresses up in a neon bikini top and soaps up a car before being doused with ice water.